Released April 2014.
Alex LoRe – alto saxophone
Desmond White – bass
Colin Stranahan – drums
George Garzone – tenor saxophone (1, 7, 8).
All compositions by Alex LoRe except “Here Comes Tomorrow” (Desmond White), and “Tonight I Shall Sleep” (Duke Ellington).
Produced by Alex LoRe. Co-produced by Desmond White.
Released on Inner Circle Music.
Recorded by Joe Marciano at Systems Two Studios, Brooklyn, NY. Mixed/Mastered by Dave Darlington at Bass Hit Recording & Production, Manhattan, NY.
Photography by Johannes Felscher. Cover art by Derek Lucci.
- The New York Times (Ben Ratliff)
- All About Jazz (Florence Wetzel)
- All About Jazz (Dan Bilawsky)
- The Jazz Breakfast (Peter Bacon)
- Something Else! (S. Victor Aaron)
- The Folk & Acoustic Music Exchange (Mark S. Tucker)
- Step Tempest (Richard Kamins)
- Hot House Magazine (George Kanzler)
- The Jazz Gallery (Andrew Katzenstein)
- The Jazz Gallery (Kevin Laskey)
- Music and Literature (Quote; Kevin Sun)